It is a Digital Platform in the form of a Web Portal and a Mobile Application, which intends to create an online market place where Nurseries and Buyers can interact and sell or buy planting material.
National Nursery Portal Objectives
- To facilitate the availability of quality planting material
- To facilitate nurseries to showcase their capabilities to supply planting material to the horticulture growers.
- To help the buyers for procuring the planting material of different crops in nearby localities and across the States.
- To provide the information about nurseries in the form of pictures, documents, data etc., covering a wide range of subjects such as nursery infrastructure, available planting material, accreditation & rating, certification, quality/specifications etc.
- To update registered users through alerts on a regular basis about the important information, covering a wide range of subjects related to planting material.
- To provide real time visibility of inventory including demand and supply of planting material as well as projected demand.
- To encourage nurseries to upgrade their infrastructure to get accreditation and expand their business.
- To make available a directory of Certified/Accredited Nurseries in India and potential Buyers.
Features of the Nursery Portal
- Registration of Nurseries/Buyers
- Directory of Accredited/Licensed/Other Nurseries in India
- Platform for Nurseries to showcase their profile
- Posting Sell Offers by Nurseries
- Posting Buy Enquiries by Buyers
- Virtual Aggregation / Match-Making between Sell Offers and Buy Enquiries
- Communication platform between Nurseries and Buyers
- Knowledge dissemination - Nursery Assistance & Guidance
- MIS Reports for Government Departments for policy planning